Saturday, April 3, 2010

Growing up

Hi everybody! Hope you are all doing AWESOME! I know I sure am. Mom, Dad and I are having a blast hanging out, rocking, cuddling and eating. As they say in old Pari "Cest si bon!" or as we would say it here in the U.S. "This is the life!"

Things are getting easier for me out here in the world. I like to do things that really impress Mom and Dad. For example, when I was in the hospital Mom picked me up for the first time and put me over her shoulder and I picked up my head and looked around. It was awesome- she went crazy! Then she started bragging on me and telling everyone how strong I was and how advanced I was, it was great.
(This is a pic of me seconds before I held my head up in the hospital.)

Holding your own head up is soooooo last month. My latest and greatest way to impress them is to hold my own bottle. Check out the vid they filmed of me doing it for the first time:

No comments:

Post a Comment