Sunday, March 28, 2010

Letter from Granma D

So, my dear and darling boy, it's hard to believe that you have been with us for just over a month! Where has the time flown to? When I first held you in my arms, and you looked up at me with those beautiful eyes, it was love at first sight! When you were first born, I got to hold you and sing you songs about Jesus. Do you remember?

Mommy says you have grown, from a helpless sweet little one, to a content baby boy who follows sounds, and travels great missionary journeys as you scoot all over your crib in search of all that can be seen and found!

I hear from Mommy that you are just beginning to express your likes and dislikes, and that your personality is just beginning to show, in fact, I hear you are a people person! You seem to enjoy being surrounded by people and faces, and smiles and laughter! You also love being at GO, your Mom and Dad's life's work, which is a good thing, because I think you will be spending alot of time there!

I can hardly wait to see you again my sweet one, and I will see you soon, to fill my life with more memories of my precious little man. I promise.

With all my love, Granma Dee


No comments:

Post a Comment