Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Note from Gran-ma Wimer



Hey Zion!

Your Grandpa Wimer, your Auntie Joy-Joy, and I came to visit you, and saw you safe and sound, all snugly inside Mommy's tummy! When I said "Hi Zion!" and touched Mommy, you poked back at me! I'm sure that meant, "Hey Gran-ma Dee! Glad you could come by and see me! I'll be out later, and I'll see you later, OK?" Imagine that! I understood all that from a little poke!

Mommy looks really beautiful by the way. She really loves when you poke her, she just smiles, gently rubs her tummy, tells you hello, and then tries to get your Daddy to feel what she's feeling. I think one of your favorite games is going to be "tag!" or maybe "hide and seek" because Daddy usually says, that he doesn't feel you. I know that pretty soon he will!!

Your Daddy and Mommy are so excited that you are coming to stay with them!! Sometimes at night, they sit around eating pickles and talk about how great it is going to be having a little boy all their own to love up on. Zion, you are going to really like them!!

Your Grandpa Wimer helped Mommy and Daddy fix up your room, so it will be ready for when you come home. He's excited that you're coming too! He is so happy he is going to be a Grandpa, that he drove a long, long, way to come and help fix up your room. Your Uncle Donald helped to!

Well, I can't wait to see you, hold you in my arms, and sing you lullabies...

Love, forever,
Gran-ma Dee

Photo: Mom, Dad & Christa taken today.

No comments:

Post a Comment