Thursday, October 1, 2009

To: Zion From: Momma

Hey my little Zion!

It's 1:43 AM right now and I can't sleep. For some reason that happens a lot to me when I go to bed too early! Whenever I wake up in the middle of the night I can feel you jumping around inside my tummy. It's such a funny feeling and I get so excited to meet you that I can't fall back asleep! I wonder if you will be a night owl like your dad. You seem to love to get moving when the sun goes down.

It was so fun to see your little face today at the ultrasound! I can't help it, but every time I see you my eyes tear up a little. You are getting SO much bigger and your dad and I could really see what you look like. You did this awesome double punch when we were looking at you. You probably will find out that your momma loves to do TaeBo and we would call it a "one-two combination". It was pretty awesome and amazingly fast. Maybe you'll be really fast like your momma when you get bigger (I sure love to do things fast!) We will just have to wait and see. The clock is ticking down until the day of your birth. Your dad and I can't wait to meet you and are so excited for you to be part of our lives and join our family. We sure do love you a lot already.

Well, goodnight for now my little one, I am going to prop up my feet, put my hand on my tummy and dream about what it will be like to hold you for the first time.

You are loved,
Momma


No comments:

Post a Comment